View Single Post

Stenrik
06.05.2012 , 07:22 AM | #1
Hi,

I've taken it upon myself to see if I can solo the last boss (Koric) in the Heroic 4+ "chasing the shadow". I am in full columi and my companion is in mostly columi.

I am currently full scrapper build, and using my healing companion. I've heard it was possible to solo this boss, but I'm not sure if that goes for all the classes (I think they said shadow tank is the one that did it.) Just wondering if any scoundrels/operatives have done it, and what tricks they used.

I can solo the rest of the heroic just fine, by sneaking past mobs, and the guard champ was easy to kill.

However, I'm having a really hard time with Koric. I can make a small dent in his HP but because he can't be CC'd, I find myself having a really hard time healing (in between running away from the giant circle and getting sucked into his void).
I'm guessing I should be saving my interrupt for his full auto instead of the hypermatter thing? Cuz that does a lot of dmg.

I was thinking maybe it would be better to use my ranged dps companion and go heal spec for this one. Or even go heal spec with a heal companion out, and just do dps super slowly (unless he enrages? I've never seen him enrage, anyone know?)

Or is it still not possible for my class/gear? Thoughts?