View Single Post

Ludwig_VanCover
05.31.2012 , 01:19 PM | #125
I just wanted to drop by and say thank you to not only the community managers, but also the customer support agents, developers, live team and everyone else. I wanted to let you all know that I am very appreciative of all the hard work and dedication the team is taking for maintaining SWTOR and for ensuring a quality service. I am looking forward to seeing more information about the community representatives (and even perhaps the developers?).

It is also nice to know that you guys are playing on the live servers as well. Many people probably make rude assumptions about you guys not realizing the population problem on some servers, but just knowing the fact that you guys are indeed on the live servers should hopefully let people know that you see what the ingame economy is like and you can see some of our concerns in /general chat.

Again, thank you for introducing yourselves and here's to a more positive outlook for the game.
SWTORApps.com - Character Armory and More | Guild: The Army of Light

Enjoy a FREE 7 day Subscription, character transfer, and free goodies mailed to all your characters - click here (Referral)