Your own personal 'head canon'...

JediElf

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crez points to the poor sithlord slave from across the cantina, forced to parade around in said gear, along with a slave collar. "Now see, that is a man who sings the song of utter defeat. he must have done something terrible to get treated like that. Lucky you are much smarter, so you get to wear the fuzzy briefs, with matching fur lined wrist and ankle cuffs on ladies night at the nexus room <3"

" Indeed...we...are lucky.... -.-"

" now be a good jutterbug and shake that thorax for me, that's a good boy <3"

Oh man. I died laughing. I can so picture that too. The things we do to our poor boys.

"Mel, hon..."

Melony looked up from her datapad to see Doc looking down at a pair of fuzzy slippers and fuzzy kitty ears. "Something wrong, lover?"

Doc frowned, opened and closed his mouth a few times. "Look, I'm as adventurous as the next guy, but hon, are you SURE your Uncle and FATHER will be dressed similarly?"

Melony put the datapad on the coffeetable and stood up, stretching the kinks out. "Sweetie, it's a dress up party! Aunt Draconia talked Uncle Malavai into wearing that dancer outfit. Mom talked Dad into wearing a pink fuzzy slave outfit. Aunt Riza SOMEHOW talked Uncle Aric into wearing a GI Joe outfit, with Kung Fu grip hanging off his...er...unmentionables. Don't ask me how Aunt Tamara talked Uncle Torian into wearing the Mime getup, especially since no one likes mimes. Aunt Kyoko talked Uncle Andronikos into wearing nothing but a speedo. Cousin Harriet talked Corso into wearing a skimpy Maid's outfit with matching nylons. And Cousin K'athryn talked Iresso AND Tharan into each wearing Thing One and Thing Two outfits." She paused to catch her breath. "Believe me, no one will bat an eye at you wearing the Hello Kitty fuzzy slippers with matching ears."

Doc looked down once more at the hideous party get up before raising his head to stare at his wife. "Just remember, I'm a doctor, I know how to kill someone without leaving a trace."

"Yes, yes." Melony waved his threats aside. "Now, go put your happy Hello Kitty costume on and I'll join you shortly. I have my own costume to wear."

(If these companions were real, I'd be dead. HAHAHAHAHA)

You ladies are terrible! I've always been one to let the FTB do the dirty work...I wanted to skip to the aftereffects.

Quinn stirred before the timed lights of Ruth's cabin had reached “vaguely considering dawn” levels. He was halfway dressed before she managed to assemble a full sentence. “You’re not really getting up at this hour.”

“I always get up at this hour, my lord. It’s an ideal time to handle correspondence and review the major holonet news.”

“Have I ever told you you’re insane?”

“I don’t believe you have, my lord.” Yep, full-on reproachful tone. The man couldn’t take a statement of fact.

“Ruth. Not ‘my lord,’ not here. We went over this.”

“Ruth,” he muttered. Reluctantly, but more or less tenderly.

He looked pretty good, wrapping himself back up in his uniform; but the insides of her eyelids looked better. "See you at normal-hundred hours," she yawned, and went back to sleep.

When Ruth reached the mess, Pierce had his back to the door. He whirled when he heard her come in, gave an eloquent harrumph, and stalked out of the room.

Vette was at the counter, digging around in one of the cabinets. She turned to toss Ruth a scornful look. "Ew."

"Good morning to you, too."

"Just have to register this: Ew."

"What, I can't share the juicy details?"

"Ew."

Ruth laughed in spite of herself. "Pass the kuat fruit."

Aw! *snickers* Is no one pleased your War got her some?

Yeah, Kira gave Melony a WTH and a *** look when she emerged from her quarters with the 'I had sex and it was GOOD!' look on her face followed shortly by Doc who looked bewildered and smug at the same time. I think she trumped Vette's Ew and went on to 'I need to wash my brain out with bleach at the mental images.'

Oh man. I died laughing. I can so picture that too. The things we do to our poor boys.

"Mel, hon..."

Melony looked up from her datapad to see Doc looking down at a pair of fuzzy slippers and fuzzy kitty ears. "Something wrong, lover?"

Doc frowned, opened and closed his mouth a few times. "Look, I'm as adventurous as the next guy, but hon, are you SURE your Uncle and FATHER will be dressed similarly?"

Melony put the datapad on the coffeetable and stood up, stretching the kinks out. "Sweetie, it's a dress up party! Aunt Draconia talked Uncle Malavai into wearing that dancer outfit. Mom talked Dad into wearing a pink fuzzy slave outfit. Aunt Riza SOMEHOW talked Uncle Aric into wearing a GI Joe outfit, with Kung Fu grip hanging off his...er...unmentionables. Don't ask me how Aunt Tamara talked Uncle Torian into wearing the Mime getup, especially since no one likes mimes. Aunt Kyoko talked Uncle Andronikos into wearing nothing but a speedo. Cousin Harriet talked Corso into wearing a skimpy Maid's outfit with matching nylons. And Cousin K'athryn talked Iresso AND Tharan into each wearing Thing One and Thing Two outfits." She paused to catch her breath. "Believe me, no one will bat an eye at you wearing the Hello Kitty fuzzy slippers with matching ears."

Doc looked down once more at the hideous party get up before raising his head to stare at his wife. "Just remember, I'm a doctor, I know how to kill someone without leaving a trace."

"Yes, yes." Melony waved his threats aside. "Now, go put your happy Hello Kitty costume on and I'll join you shortly. I have my own costume to wear."

(If these companions were real, I'd be dead. HAHAHAHAHA)

sadly this sounds like a party i went to at a nerd convention. i woke up to find bits of cabbage and glowsticks strewn on my bathroom floor.

Aw! *snickers* Is no one pleased your War got her some?

Yeah, Kira gave Melony a WTH and a *** look when she emerged from her quarters with the 'I had sex and it was GOOD!' look on her face followed shortly by Doc who looked bewildered and smug at the same time. I think she trumped Vette's Ew and went on to 'I need to wash my brain out with bleach at the mental images.'

Well, LS Jaesa is nice about pretty much everything...

"Master."

"Don't you start, Jaesa."

"What? I...no, master, I'm happy for you."

"You are?" That would be a first for the day.

"Yes. This has been tearing at you ever since I met you."

"It was?"

"You weren't hiding it."

"Oh."

...in contrast, Pierce lined up a whole rant about what a transparent political ploy the whole affair is. The man is no fool.

sadly this sounds like a party i went to at a nerd convention. i woke up to find bits of cabbage and glowsticks strewn on my bathroom floor.

I can be more serious with these 'head canons' but I'm having fun. Gotta torture them sometimes. Especially Quinn. He deserves the most torture! Corso is a close second since he was jealous if a man so much as breathed in Harriet's direction.

"Master."

"It was?"

"You weren't hiding it."

"Oh."

...in contrast, Pierce lined up a whole rant about what a transparent political ploy the whole affair is. The man is no fool.

i can picture lokin "acidentally" stumbling in on my agent and vector one day, you know, he forgot some scanning tools when he was ordered to go do some research on X planet while scorpio was sent to assasinate Y person, and kaliyo was going to monitor temple's " manipulation" skills at extracting Z info out of a pub soldier at a cantina.

Youd see the whole shock of all 3 people, the whole pull up the covers, throw random objects at lokin, and whatnot, while lokin is unimpressed.

" Next time, agent, when you start acting suspiciously to me, hide some REAL secrets for me to discover....."

thats one thing i like about kaliyo... you could outright tell her you got a hot date that evening, hand her a bottle of hooch and 50 credits, and tell her to get lost, and she'd enjoy it

Edited by Crezelle

I can be more serious with these 'head canons' but I'm having fun. Gotta torture them sometimes. Especially Quinn. He deserves the most torture! Corso is a close second since he was jealous if a man so much as breathed in Harriet's direction.

of course! if he didnt want you flirting with every guy around..he wouldnt be so darned cute when you do it!

and vector... well if he didnt hide his yummy skin so much, my agent wouldn't be so obsessed with trying to get him to show it!

"Master."

"It was?"

"You weren't hiding it."

"Oh."

I don't know. I saw Vette as giving me 'alright! *high five* you got some. So tell me, how was he? Was he stiff in bed too, or was he a wild animal?'

And Draconia blushing, yes, a sith lord blushing, as she stammered and asked how Vette knew.

"Girl, the ship isn't exactly sound proof and you aren't exactly quiet. What was it you yelled again? Oh yeah! 'Oh my STARS, Malavai! I'll promote you to General if you keep doing that!'

Draconia would facepalm as Pierce walked by, glared at both women and stopped. "My lord, is this really becoming of a sith? Shagging a man as campy as Quinn? No wonder you told me to follow his orders or else. How long HAVE you two been at it?"

And before Draconia could open her mouth to say anything, Jaesa would come out and show she was loyal to the woman who spared her friends and family. "Oh, let her be. I heard you and some cheap flousy making noises in the crew quarters." She'd then turn to Draconia. "This is why I spend the majority of my time in the medical bay."

Quinn would walk out, a little spring in his step, or as springy as Quinn gets, see everyone, except Draconia turn to stare at him. He'd see how his soon-to-be wife was beet red and covering her face, shoulders shaking from holding in the hysterical giggles that threatened to pop out before clearing his throat, opening and closing his mouth and turning back around to go hide on the bridge. He'd go take a leak later.

I don't know. I saw Vette as giving me 'alright! *high five* you got some. So tell me, how was he? Was he stiff in bed too, or was he a wild animal?'

And Draconia blushing, yes, a sith lord blushing, as she stammered and asked how Vette knew.

"Girl, the ship isn't exactly sound proof and you aren't exactly quiet. What was it you yelled again? Oh yeah! 'Oh my STARS, Malavai! I'll promote you to General if you keep doing that!'

Draconia would facepalm as Pierce walked by, glared at both women and stopped. "My lord, is this really becoming of a sith? Shagging a man as campy as Quinn? No wonder you told me to follow his orders or else. How long HAVE you two been at it?"

And before Draconia could open her mouth to say anything, Jaesa would come out and show she was loyal to the woman who spared her friends and family. "Oh, let her be. I heard you and some cheap flousy making noises in the crew quarters." She'd then turn to Draconia. "This is why I spend the majority of my time in the medical bay."

Quinn would walk out, a little spring in his step, or as springy as Quinn gets, see everyone, except Draconia turn to stare at him. He'd see how his soon-to-be wife was beet red and covering her face, shoulders shaking from holding in the hysterical giggles that threatened to pop out before clearing his throat, opening and closing his mouth and turning back around to go hide on the bridge. He'd go take a leak later.

lol now i'm trying to picture how my agent's crew would react...

Kaliyo: i've done it with some freaky people before... lots of them, but this cuts it. You ever need advice on how to REALLY rock that bug's nest, i'll teach you a few secrets. Some of them may require the medbay immediately after.

Temple: what the?! him?! why?! what?! how?! excuse me, sir...but eeewwwwwww

* is secretly hiding her foreveralone face*

Lokin: Interspecies mating hmmm? If you'd be so kind, i'd like to hear of any reports if you discover any *ahem* significant differences in his performance compared to the average human male...why are you giving me that look? it's all for science. Do grow up, agent. "

scorpio: * turns at agent, stares, goes on doing whatever it is she does*

i can picture lokin "acidentally" stumbling in on my agent and vector one day, you know, he forgot some scanning tools when he was ordered to go do some research on X planet while scorpio was sent to assasinate Y person, and kaliyo was going to monitor temple's " manipulation" skills at extracting Z info out of a pub soldier at a cantina.

Youd see the whole shock of all 3 people, the whole pull up the covers, throw random objects at lokin, and whatnot, while lokin is unimpressed.

" Next time, agent, when you start acting suspiciously to me, hide some REAL secrets for me to discover....."

thats one thing i like about kaliyo... you could outright tell her you got a hot date that evening, hand her a bottle of hooch and 50 credits, and tell her to get lost, and she'd enjoy it

Vector's always trying to find ways to get Eanelinea alone. The one time they tried to keep their marriage a secret after

she erased her identity, told what remained of Intelligence to bite her and let her crew know that 'weee we're on our own now. Let's party!

Vector found a way to kick the crew off the ship. He IS Eanelinea's husband now and doesn't need to ask his wife 'hey hon, yeah, I want sexy fun times, can I boot the crew in the *** so you and me can play Bronco Rodeo?'

Of course, Kaliyo is no fool. She'd watch Vector, cause she finds him creepy, wondering what he was up to. When everyone was off the ship for whatever reason, she find a way back on, sneak quietly through the ship, cause Eanelinea keeps her door open since no one's there and usually scampers off if she tells them to go find something to do for the next 3 hours.

She's find the two of them in a very compromising position in her bed. 'Whoa!' she'd think. "Vector has more skills than I thought. No wonder E keeps him around.'

Eanelinea and Vector would lay in bed, cuddled together as Kaliyo stood at the open door, clearing her throat. Eanelinea would look down quick to make sure her assets were covered and Vector would just look at her like 'yes, so we're naked in bed, your point?'

"So, Agent...how long has THIS been going on?"

"We are married, Kaliyo," Vector would say, surprising both Kaliyo and Eanelinea.

"You are?"

"Well, we got married a few months ago, but what with the whole saving the galaxy thing and my cover and you know hush hush stuff, we had to keep it a secret...even from you guys."

"Uh huh."

They'd chit chat a bit and Kaliyo would shrug and go "you have good taste. I wouldn't have gotten married, but you never did strike me as a normal agent, E."

"Uh, thanks...I think."

Of course the entire crew would find out about 2 seconds after Kaliyo leaves them to clean up and redress and the crew would have varying reactions of 'well no ****, it was pretty obvious.'

Of course the entire crew would find out about 2 seconds after Kaliyo leaves them to clean up and redress and the crew would have varying reactions of 'well no ****, it was pretty obvious.'

haha i often picture vector making a smug remark when kaliyo comes back from her days off, saying she is caked in the scent of X# of males of varying species, along with random spirits found in that sector

haha i often picture vector making a smug remark when kaliyo comes back from her days off, saying she is caked in the scent of X# of males of varying species, along with random spirits found in that sector

My agent's Vector has a way higher sex drive than my agent. Much to her delight, but the crew are beginning to wonder why after

saving the galaxy

they're always told to **** the ship. lol

Oh man, now I wonder about my crew...

Risha: Has totally known all about it from the beginning. Ayang girl-talks with her constantly. Risha has been giving her advice ever since she showed up, and dealt with all of Ayang's insecurity issues. She probably thinks they're a little bit of a strange match, but mostly thinks it's cute. I'm sure she gets tired of catching them making out in the engine room, and the medbay, and God knows where else. "I thought I worked with adults, not a pair of hormonal teenagers!"

Akaavi: Acts like she doesn't care, then cries secretly because all she wants is love. Ignores it most of the time, but eventually has some nice heart-to-hearts with Ayang about love and stuff like that. I totally think she has a softer side, and I think another tough woman is the kind of friend she'd be willing to share stuff like that with.

Bowdaar: "I'm happy for you, that never would have happened to me when I was a slave! Did you know I was a slave?"

Guss: "Really?! But you don't act much like a girl...you're more like a boy...wait, Captain, I didn't mean it like that!" He's probably really curious about love and sex, and asks a lot of inappropriate questions - but in a really endearing way, so Ayang doesn't get mad.

On a random note, I was thinking about making a thread over in fanfiction for writing and sharing these little mini-stories (some folks in fanfiction communities call them "drabbles"; I personally hate that word but w/e) and maybe having something like weekly prompts for inspiration. Would that be something there'd be interest in?

My agent's Vector has a way higher sex drive than my agent. Much to her delight, but the crew are beginning to wonder why after

saving the galaxy

they're always told to **** the ship. lol

would be hard to picture vector being the instigator..hes far too passive imo. but i could see him being able to shift my agent's mood VERY quickly with his subtle charms. Not that he needs to... The wiki says chiss are usually of a very healthful vitality due to a high metabolism.

my BH crew has to be the most mature set about the issue. i mean no sneaking around, no shoving everyone off-ship. no jedi morals to be ashamed of. no big show, no giggling and innuendos, just a quick look, and a head gesture towards the boss' room and they slink off .skadge probably makes some childish gesture of disgust, as that kind of stuff bores him. Gault might make a few off coloured remarks, especially when drunk. Blizz is blissfully unaware...or is aware and just doesn't care. Mako is totally sporting a foreveralone.jpg face.

Edited by Crezelle

Bowdaar: "I'm happy for you, that never would have happened to me when I was a slave! Did you know I was a slave?"

...the terrible thing is, this is EXACTLY what Bowdaar would say! :rolleyes:

On a random note, I was thinking about making a thread over in fanfiction for writing and sharing these little mini-stories (some folks in fanfiction communities call them "drabbles"; I personally hate that word but w/e) and maybe having something like weekly prompts for inspiration. Would that be something there'd be interest in?

I...I...I thought I was the kind of person who didn't do fanfic, but that's pretty clearly not the case by now. Your idea sounds fun and if you make such a thread please link it here!

Edited by bright_ephemera

Oh man, now I wonder about my crew...

This sounds interesting, sadly my writing skills have deteriorated significantly over the last couple of years, but it would be fun.

On a side note, it seems like I missed a whole lot of fun while I was stuck at work overnight. :(

And now I can't stop giggling over picturing Doc in Hello Kitty gear, Quinn in a man-kini and Vector in fuzzy cuffs....

And men thought us female gamers who non-existent. Pfft. We find a thread about sexy fun times with a male companion and you'll get a shot of estrogen up your tail pipe. And this is only on forums. You should see how we are in RL conversations.

Yes, men, we talk about banging men and who we scored with too. Just not on a manly scale.

Er, I am woman. I like to see others head canon too, and I'm just afraid of scaring everyone else off, no offense meant to anyone.

okay...looking at the fanfic forum, a tiny bit, a little, around the edges, I can stop any time I want...

Very short, fluffy fic just kind of attacked my brain overnight so I got that out of the way here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4507317#post4507317 , just a 500-ish word intro for a new Warrior. And by "new" I mean "not actually in existence on any server," but I like the first two scenes she shoved into my head, so she can stay in headcanon.

Edited by bright_ephemera

If the rest of you came with me, I'd be there in a heart beat!

As for writing:

Drabbles are 100 words I believe and snippets are what we're doing...I think. I left HP fandom to come play and immerse myself.

Er, I am woman. I like to see others head canon too, and I'm just afraid of scaring everyone else off, no offense meant to anyone.

Oh, hon, this wasn't against you, just a general 'hey we DO exist men'. Sorry if I offended you myself by mistake. It's all good! Come join in and have fun with us!

would be hard to picture vector being the instigator..hes far too passive imo. but i could see him being able to shift my agent's mood VERY quickly with his subtle charms. Not that he needs to... The wiki says chiss are usually of a very healthful vitality due to a high metabolism.

my BH crew has to be the most mature set about the issue. i mean no sneaking around, no shoving everyone off-ship. no jedi morals to be ashamed of. no big show, no giggling and innuendos, just a quick look, and a head gesture towards the boss' room and they slink off .skadge probably makes some childish gesture of disgust, as that kind of stuff bores him. Gault might make a few off coloured remarks, especially when drunk. Blizz is blissfully unaware...or is aware and just doesn't care. Mako is totally sporting a foreveralone.jpg face.

Well he wouldn't stand naked in front of my agent, swinging his junk in her face. But there'd be these secret touches he gives her, which is his way of saying 'woman, bedroom NOW.' Sometimes it'd take her a while to clue in to his attentions if she's focused on something because he IS pretty passive.

Course in contrast, Quinn might be all 'yes, my lord' in public, but once behind closed doors with Draconia...man, he's so aggressive, she's still wondering how she got rug burns on her butt when the deck is metal.

Well he wouldn't stand naked in front of my agent, swinging his junk in her face.

sadly..my irl bf does that... i guearantee it DOES NOT work.

all my agent would have to do is get a little snuggly close, and plant a gentle, slow kiss. let him take a few breaths to take in how good her lips and skin smell to him with those spidey senses, and BOOM putty in her paws :rak_03:

sadly..my irl bf does that... i guearantee it DOES NOT work.

all my agent would have to do is get a little snuggly close, and plant a gentle, slow kiss. let him take a few breaths to take in how good her lips and skin smell to him with those spidey senses, and BOOM putty in her paws :rak_03:

Same. lol

Now I CAN picture Andronikos and Doc doing this. But Andronikos it just seems so HIM and Doc would because my JK is a freak. Not a bad girl freak, but she sure as hell ain't a stuck up monk wannabe. She did have Auntie Kaliyo around afterall...when mom and dad were off adventuring and Temple fell asleep at her post. Woman, go take a nap or sit down.