View Single Post

Kframe
05.29.2012 , 06:29 PM | #1
Hi alll. Well for those who know me in real life and in some of the other MMO i have played know that the last 1.5 years i have spent trying to reclaim my life. I had gained nearly 250lbs during my twenties, shootiing up to 420lbs.. So in that 1.5 years, i have lost 125lbs, through eating Paleo(rob wolff) and excersize, no surgery or drugs. NO ONE is cutting me open like a fish...

Well with in the last 6 months i have started training MMA. I find it to be a very interesting, and fun way to get the much needed excersize i need to loose the other 130lbs. I find that parts of the Sith code are speakiing to me, especially during the grueling(to me any ways) conditioning classes. I know that sounds weird but im considering altering it and making it my personal mantra.

Here is the sith code.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me. "

Now for the changes i want to make. I want to get rid of the Peace is a lie, there is only passion, And also the last part about the force shall free me. Its the middle part that is speaking to me the most. Through passion i gain strength, all the way to through victory my chains are broken.

So what can i add to first part and second part, to help flesh it out? I feel that it just needs something to really set off the middle section.

I dont want to be made fun of to badly, but i know that mostly only other star wars lovers will recognize it, even if i paraphrase some of it. I just know that the center section speaks to me, helps motivate me during my hardest of classes..

So i am open to suggestions here guys and gals. I know this game has some of the most creative thinkers in it, especially the female Acric Jorgen and Vector lovers here...