View Single Post

Matais
05.23.2012 , 07:10 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Aitix View Post
I disagree with your second point, but completely agree with your first and third point. It's true that ideas keep on getting recycled and creativity is becoming scarce. Really, it's the most of the EU writers who are the culprits.

Though I wouldn't say Star Wars is in decline. The franchise has a popular TV series, and the books are still selling well.
just a friendly question...do any of the Jedi in this game or anything recent come off as People or just cardboard cut outs.

i guess i just want someone to break free of Lucas' shadow and write something maybe artistic...if that makes any sense. ( i guess i wouldn't be making this thread if i didn't see how much potential starwars has after Playing Kotor 2 restored)
"Know that much may happen here, but above all, do not forget this—you may trust in me. We cradle each other's lives, and what threatens one of us, threatens us both. And if you find you cannot trust me, trust in your training. Trust in yourself. Never doubt what you have done. All your decisions have brought you to this point."