Ok so, I haven't reached it yet, but I'm looking toward the endgame PvP and PvE and have some questions.
To be completely honest, my goal is to find, or make (I am a Jug/Synth), a set that is acceptable for both operations and warzones.
My question comes in when you start talking about expertise and player crafted armor. So here is my list of questions:
- Is player-made armor (the lvl 49 stuff you get from your crafting vendor) considered PvP or PvE? (I.E. does it have an expertise stat?)
- If you "max-craft" that armor (break down enough that you get it up to its purple version) how does it compare to the other end game vendor bought armors?
- Do either the PvP or PvE armors outclass the other enough that you can use one in-place of the other? (E.G. Can you PvP in Black Hole, or do operations in War Hero armor?)
- Will this (to the best of our knowledge) largely change in 1.3?
- "The other question I should have asked but didn't yet know enough to..."
All help is appreciated!