View Single Post

Erevan_Kindelar
05.18.2012 , 08:25 AM | #2
My approach in this case is to have my first character set up as a gatherer - pulling in resources mostly from the resource nodes in the world, supplemented with Gathering missions.
The excess mats that I gather are sold on the GTN to fund the missions.
Subsequent characters then match up with the crafting skills their early 1 or 2 companions best support, taking the most relevant mission skill plus usually Slicing - both for a little extra credits and for the occasional schematic.
When crafting, I focus on the specific schematics that I want for the characters, rather than trying to do everything.

The approach is not perfect, and I spend less time adventuring than I might like, plus I tend to find that with the exception of my first character, everyone levels at a similar rate... so when I am adventuring, I am leveling 6 characters through the same planet - kind of boring after a while.
I am telling the truth, honestly! I am as honest as the day is long! Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving.
Like most other subs, I have a Referral Link. Clicking it gets you some stuff, and me some stuff too.