View Single Post

MorgothQuick
12.17.2011 , 11:26 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ajwags View Post
I'm trying to get into the Esseles flashpoint. No matter what i try with resetting or whatever, i cant get in. I'm lvl 22 and have not done this one yet. Or any flashpoints yet for that matter.

Any suggestions?
Having this exact issue. I have no idea what causes it. I'm lvl 13 and it keeps telling to reset, though when this is done it fixes nothing, and just keeps telling me I need to reset the flashpoint. If this is the 1st flashpoint in the game it will put people off. Should be looked into asap, if it takes too long to fix and is prevalent with all flashpoints then I'm considering cancelling my game time.

Edit: Nevermind, I just noticed what the issue was. The game does not tell you this, but you need to ensure *all* of your flashpoint *quests* (not flashpoints themselves mind!) are reset. I reset my Hammer Station Flashpoint quest (even though I hadnt done any of it, just picked it up), and then I could mysteriously enter the Esseles flashpoint.

So, if the game wont let you enter, reset all your flashpoint quests, as well as the flashpoint. Bit annoying that the game does not tell you this though, as it wasted a hell of a lot of time for me.