View Single Post

Kalterien
05.15.2012 , 05:36 PM | #294
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
I found the "I owe him more than you can imagine" line! It happens if your femWarrior gets paranoid/jealous on the opening line: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPfddJ0UGWU

"If you say 'it's not me, it's you,' I won't be held responsible for my actions." Love it

I've never seen anyone take the middle "You're still useful to me." Honestly, who's going to be feeling level-headed and morally neutral at a time like that?

Ballsy he may be, but as far as I'm concerned setting himself against me puts him firmly in "too dumb to live" territory. Where he was clever, I always helped him carry out his plans; where he was brave, I always backed him up with my strength; where he's fatally stupid, hey, I won't deny him his just and rational reward.
Thanks for finding that, by the way. Now that you've mentioned that middle option, I have a vague recollection of picking it just to see how it played out AFTER I escaped out of choking the everliving crap out of Quinn a couple of times. Checked the other response too and just went back to the choke.

I remember listening to his response if you bascially break up with him at the end of that and I've never really been able to decide if his regret was for trying to kill you or that he's just going to miss getting laid on a regular-ish basis.