Purple crystal schematics in game or not?

Pigdaddy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are in game got a schematic for a 41 endurance magenta earlier today while doing dallies on corellia droped off a gold mob

Wut?

Could you clarify on 'gold mob' please? I do the Black Hole dailies pretty much.... daily, the likelihood of drop is tiny I guess but since I'm artifice would be nice to focus on it.

Wut?

Could you clarify on 'gold mob' please? I do the Black Hole dailies pretty much.... daily, the likelihood of drop is tiny I guess but since I'm artifice would be nice to focus on it.

The schematics can be dropped by any mob in the Black Hole area. Note that this is for magenta crystals, not purple.

The schematics can be dropped by any mob in the Black Hole area. Note that this is for magenta crystals, not purple.

I also recieved the +41 magenta crit crystal schematic from a silver mob in the black hole. They may drop others, not sure though.

Edited by Lugosi

Care to be a little more specfic? Got your what, Purple Schem? What are the stats for it? +41 End/pwr/crit? or expt?

thought it was clear. the schematic the Advanced Purple Battlemaster's Crystal. +31 expertise lv 47.

http://www.torhead.com/schematic/b10C7uo/advanced-purple-battlemasters-crystal

Also...i purchased enough 41 expertise from the vendor to sell when the time was right

Edited by DizzyWho
add link

thought it was clear. the schematic the Advanced Purple Battlemaster's Crystal. +31 expertise lv 47.

http://www.torhead.com/schematic/b10C7uo/advanced-purple-battlemasters-crystal

Also...i purchased enough 41 expertise from the vendor to sell when the time was right

Your original post said you bought a PvP box with fleet comms. That's what isn't clear, being that the fleet comm vendor does not sell PvP Crafting boxes. They only sell PvE Crafting boxes, grade 6, grade 7 and grade 8. The available information is that the expertise crystal schematics are only from PvP boxes. There is nothing that confirms or denies them being looted from PvE crafting boxes.

Edited by Cupelixx

Your original post said you bought a PvP box with fleet comms. That's what isn't clear, being that the fleet comm vendor does not sell PvP Crafting boxes. They only sell PvE Crafting boxes, grade 6, grade 7 and grade 8. The available information is that the expertise crystal schematics are only from PvP boxes. There is nothing that confirms or denies them being looted from PvE crafting boxes.
WHATEVER MAN IM NOT GONNA ARGUE WITH YOU OVER SOME STUPID ISSUE YOUR HAVING. i TOLD YOU WHERE I GOT IT. ACCEPT IT OR DONT....... I DONT CARE.

build a bridge and get over it

Edited by DizzyWho

WHATEVER MAN IM NOT GONNA ARGUE WITH YOU OVER SOME STUPID ISSUE YOUR HAVING. i TOLD YOU WHERE I GOT IT. ACCEPT IT OR DONT....... I DONT CARE.

Lol,

The guy you are responding to just wanted to know where you bought the box from and was it a PVE/PVP crafting box. You say you bought PVP Crafting box with Fleet Commendations which can't be done.

Damn dude, relax much? Why you gettin all hot and bothered on the forums? We're merely looking for confirmation on where/how to obtain the purple +41 crystal schematics

I almost hate to say it, but I'm still not clear, lol...

Edited by AdamGe

Damn dude, relax much? Why you gettin all hot and bothered on the forums? We're merely looking for confirmation on where/how to obtain the purple +41 crystal schematics

I almost hate to say it, but I'm still not clear, lol...

hmmm...i dont have a clue where the +41 is....i wish i did. but then it would cost 2000 wz comms to build it. I dont see people buying the ones i have from the vendor.....and i would sell the crafted ones for even more....as it is my time invested in the mats that would be building them. bio ruined the rareness of them when they released all the non expertise to the general population....or whats left of it. people are disappearing by the dozens on my server.

my bad .....sorry for my tude....my truck was stolen yesterday and totalled by a 'was' friend of mine.

hmmm...i dont have a clue where the +41 is....i wish i did. but then it would cost 2000 wz comms to build it. I dont see people buying the ones i have from the vendor.....and i would sell the crafted ones for even more....as it is my time invested in the mats that would be building them. bio ruined the rareness of them when they released all the non expertise to the general population....or whats left of it. people are disappearing by the dozens on my server.

my bad .....sorry for my tude....my truck was stolen yesterday and totalled by a 'was' friend of mine.

Sry to hear about your truck... that rly blows. Srsly hope you work things out.

Agreed with the 'ruining the rareness' and demand of them with the freakin pre 1.2 gemologist vendor. Looks like well have to wait for more ppl who either couldn't afford/didn't buy them or weren't around at the time (new subs) to lvl up before we can begin to see more actual demand for these crystals. The way things are going though that doesn't look like anytime soon and given the cost to manufacturer they ought to be fetching pretty good money.

This game needs a serious boost, my server is pretty dead and most of my friends have abandoned the game too. I'm fine with the rarity, in fact I enjoy it... just makes me want it more. It's just sad that demand has been ruined and server pop is SOOO low.

Edited by AdamGe

They posted a somewhat cryptic reply in the Q&A regarding purple crystals that suggests checking the internet and fan sites, because "the answer is out there".

Bit of a waste for one of the question slots for that weekly Q&A post, not a very useful 'answer' lol

They may as well have just replied with /shrug and left it as that! :p

Got bored the other night (2am type bored) and went to a planet where I was only one there so killed the world boss (mainly to see if I could solo it)

Dropped a schematic for a lvl 31 purple crystal. Low level yes but purple (as in the colour not rarity ;) ) none the less, it was boe and a pve type crystal.

So maybe that's the answer, or at least one of them? World bosses.

Got bored the other night (2am type bored) and went to a planet where I was only one there so killed the world boss (mainly to see if I could solo it)

Dropped a schematic for a lvl 31 purple crystal. Low level yes but purple (as in the colour not rarity ;) ) none the less, it was boe and a pve type crystal.

Cool... Must start killing all world bosses, lol.

Which boss dropped this lvl 31 schem? If it was a lower level world, then perhaps higher level planets have world bosses that drop endgame level purples crystal schems?

Edited by AdamGe

This whole thread just reminds me of pre-NGE SWG... The Devs claimed for months that there was a way to unlock the Jedi class, just nobody was smart enough to figure it out...

I'm sure it didn't go down like this, but for some reason I can always picture the following conversation:

Dev 1: I told them "It's in the game, you just have to find it!"

Dev 2: And they bought that ****?

Dev 1: Yep

Dev 2: Sweet! That'll give us another month or two to figure out how to stealth patch them in to the game for real!

Screenshot?

Probably just a Magneta drop which isn't purple. I've solo'd all world bosses up to alderaan and only gotten Magneta but never a purple. If its purple, thats awesome!! But prove with a screenshot plz

Probably just a Magneta drop which isn't purple. I've solo'd all world bosses up to alderaan and only gotten Magneta but never a purple. If its purple, thats awesome!! But prove with a screenshot plz

That's what I would expect. I killed the world boss on Alderaan a few times to get one of the magenta schematics. Those were specifically mentioned in the 1.2 patch notes. There is still nothing concrete on where purple/cyan schematics come from other than PvP crafting boxes, or if the PvE variants even exist.

I dont think anybody should pay attention to this guy or his post. This is a troll designed to stir up controversy and time waste for his own sick pleasure. He basically answered the entire thread with a direct confirmation/answer, but FAILED to mention which planet. So what's that supposed to mean? We're all supposed to start randomly killing subL50 world bosses to see if we get lucky? Yeah right.

Reminds me of a guy I once knew in EQ2 who announced in zonesay that he found a harvesting node that yielded a rare on every harvest, and the node was infinite. It created quite the stir as harvesters were rampantly taking down every node in the zone trying to find the magic one.

Edited by LordXayd