View Single Post

yingzi
12.17.2011 , 07:25 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ankido View Post
Hi,

I'm not trying to cry about something here but I want to point the obvious. I don't see why there are so many heroics in the game and nobody wants to group with you. I'm a powertech tank spec and I can't solo anything in heroics. There are some class that can. I don't understand the whole logic with so many heroics care to explain? Just make it simple as you did early in the game. Why not just have one boss fight for each heroic quest instead of having to kill a mob of elites that require a group.

This is really discouraging and it's making me not enjoy the game as I thought i would. I find myself LFG more than I play.

Why don't you do the non heroics and get back to them later? I did, that's where I'm stuck right now. I'm forced to move on to level up some more and come back for them to get no experience at all.

Fail!
Wait wait..your a TANK and no one wants to do heroics with you? Are you on a pve server? Iam a Jug Tank on a pvp server and have no problem what so ever getting a group for those. I have to turn way too many groups down for that crap being that i did most of my stuff in dungeons and the rewards are no where in comparison with with the gear i have.