View Single Post

Nyteblades
05.01.2012 , 10:16 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by redsovereign View Post
Question regarding legacy levels.

I am currently at legacy level 11 and what worries me a little bit is that I have to level up alts over and over to get to 20 which is what I want so I can finally play a Jedi that actually looks like a jedi (with the level 20 legacy orange set).

My question to you guys are this;

As I said I am currently at legacy 11 and my main is level 42. I also have a 33, 26, 35 and 19 level characters at the same server. Is it possible that I can raise my legacy to 20 with my main only by doing dailies at 50 and such?

Would be grateful for answers
Yes you actualy get more legacy xps from a lvl 50 Also i would check on that legacy lvl 20 armor as you can get the exact same armor and even some better looking by around lvl 30. As a matter of fact the lvl 11 quest on coresaunt republics most wanted is actualy a descent modable robe takes about 15 mins to get also and no money . But will admit it dosnt have the metal on the back of the robe wont get that till around lvl 30 inside the taral v flashpoint.

But before i sunk that much of my creds id definatly check into it. Thats why i didnt buy it for my alt. If you want it then hey by all means get it. To each there own a d you may see something in it i didnt. But just saying might save ya some regrets later to see what some other armor options are before spending that kinda creds.
Live life with honor,And you will die with no regrets.