View Single Post

lordofdamornin
04.29.2012 , 05:14 PM | #22
I appreciate all the work you have done with this guide, and I think it will help a lot of people.

I use some of the same principles myself, though where I diverge from most people is towards the end.

I make an effort to land on Voss around 45-46. If you can do this, then you can do nothing but finish out your class quest (which will leave you at 48, or 49), and then do dailies (probably 2 days worth at most) to finish out to 50. I find this gives a very nice leg-up in terms of commendations, and cashflow for a fresh 50. This should work even better now, with the new dailies on Corellia, assuming they too, do not require level 50.

Also, my experience has shown that;

Doing your class quest + main planet story arc should net you 2 levels on a given planet.
Doing the rest of the quests should net you the other two levels.
Bonus series (except for Hoth, because it's so short) seem to give half a level to a level each, and are worth doing.
Space is great exp up until around level 35, then I don't find it to be worth the time for exp purposes after that.

I just thought I would add some numbers that I have noticed, for those who like to see numbers.

Nice work on your guide though.

Rit