View Single Post

CharlesBoyd
04.29.2012 , 11:24 AM | #22 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Harukaze View Post
I submitted a bug report as I was instructed here, and was told by the CSR that Jorgan is working as intended and that, in short, there's no stopping Jorgan once he falls in love.
It sounds like there are two separate issues at work here. Please correct me if I'm misinterpreting!

1) Your character entered the romance "path" with Jorgan, but you didn't intend for that to happen. This should not have been possible without picking Player options marked with [Flirt], specifically:

Spoiler

If you did not pick any of those options, and still ended up in a romance with Jorgan, then it's a bug.

2) Once your character was on the romance path, it was not possible to "break up" with Jorgan. I believe this is currently working as intended. That said, we've definitely seen all the feedback on the matter and are discussing possible changes to the system for the future, but I don't think we're ready to talk about any of those potential changes in detail as yet. As mentioned, please don't hesitate to post your own feelings on the matter in the suggestion box to add to the feedback!

If #1 occurred, please resubmit the issue and only mention that aspect of it, in order to clarify what needs to be investigated. And, again, I'm very sorry for all the trouble this has caused for you.