View Single Post

Toxxo
04.28.2012 , 01:04 PM | #1
hello everyone, hope you're having a good weekend. i have a few questions regarding the game and in particular, some armour i hope to get for my Jedi Sage.

i'm currently level 48, un-guilded. everything i know i have had to find out for myself and even now i'm finding things that aren't immediately clear to me - this is NOT a bad thing, it just means more to discover!
ifinally found out the armours that i have seen and reeeeeeeally like: they are available from Rakata, Columi and Tionese vendors. I have since found out that they are available by earning commendations from certain hard mode operations. how does one get to take part in these operations? (i don't have a guild and don't know anyone. my own interaction with others is via RP or PvP ). also, a lot of the gear is shown twice with the extra set priced differently as 'unassembled' - what does this mean (apart from the obvious) and how does one assemble it? i'm sure i had more questions but i have forgotten them for now hehe. heres hoping some of you fine folk can help me with some advice