View Single Post

Cryowolf
04.28.2012 , 09:38 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOpf View Post
Typically you use all three at one time for maximum burst, and unless you have really fast fingers, it will take longer than 1.5 seconds.
I use a razer naga and have those three bound to the bottom row of buttons so I can just roll my thumb. Probably takes me half a second to fire them all up. Shift + that row does my wz heal/adrenaline rush/medpack so it hits whatever healing I have up at the time. I could probably macro each of those rows into one button if I better understood my own mouse, lmao.

Quote: Originally Posted by Zunayson View Post
Am I a scrub for "abusing" the "bug" of sticky grenade being affected by Pulse Generator?
Considering we don't have the 70% slow working, I certainly abuse the hell out of the extra AoE boost. Build a 5 stack, blow CDS, toss a sticky, HtL, MV and PC. That'll take up to 5 enemies from full to damn near dead and it will probably kill at least a couple of them.

My sentinel guildie was charging ahead of me to stop 4 enemies from capping in Novare. He leapt in figuring it was a suicide to buy time and then he sees all the enemy health dropping fast. He assumed the cavalry had arrived behind him as all 4 of them died, but no, it was just me. That has been my favorite pvp moment since I went Tactics.
Raisins--Scoundrel--The Harbinger