View Single Post

NickM
04.27.2012 , 03:47 PM | #337
I loved the surprise drop of the event. I loved new world bosses and the World PVP that ensued from this event.

I wish there was a progressing story for this though, maybe a newscast that said "The Rakghoul plague seems to be coming to an end, cleanup should be completed in X days..." There was a story to the beginning of it, but the end was just flat. Log in and it's gone. (Including the vendor, I assume he had his share of DNA samples?)

I'd love to see live events though, ones that players could participate in. Specifically speaking, I'd love to see fleet invasions, culminating with the fleets getting destroyed (both, of course) so that players have to hang out on the beautiful planets you guys made, and not just the drab, enclosed fleets. Nothing makes me feel more confined in a galaxy than sitting on a space station.

(And yes, I know I'm free to explore. But ask yourself, where do all the players gather? Make social events happen in other parts of the galaxy. Star Wars is not just a space station.)