View Single Post

TheRealBowser
04.27.2012 , 07:42 AM | #208
Quote: Originally Posted by Judeasx View Post
Well I have one server for Empire and one for Republic and one of each class on each. Except Powertech/Vanguard.
Well that's my plan anyway. Currently I just have one of each basic class per server all playing different advance classes. So splitting things up like that wont work for me.

But you do make a good point about the ship droids. Maybe I should rethink...again. lol
It sound's like +2 Crit will be better then +15 Efficiency. So I guess I should make my Bounty Hunter Biochem.

So I was gonna go... But maybe I should change too...
Warrior Synthweaving Cybertech?
Warrior Armstech
Inquisitor Artifice
Inquisitor Slicing Synthweaving?
Agent Biochem Slicing?
Agent Armormech
Bounty Hunter Cybertech Biochem?
Bounty Hunter Slicing

Actually Im kinda happy with that. Unless maybe I can get a 2nd +2 Crit Slicing.
But now I'm not sure about my republic characters!

For Republic I have... What would I change?
Knight Synthweaving Slicing?
Knight Biochem
Consular Artifice
Consular Cybertech Synthweaving?
Smuggler Armstech
Smuggler Slicing
Trooper Armormech
Trooper Slicing Cybertech?

How does this sound?
You know I'm probably gonna get this figured out and then they will change it all and I'll of wasted my time. lol
Dammit it screwed up the formatting.
Just something to keep in mind: Republic and Imperial classes are mirrors of eachother.

For instance, Sith Marauders are *exactly* the same as Jedi sentinels, only a different theme and animations. Likewise for sorcerers and sages, powertechs and vanguards, snipers and gunslingers, etc so on and so forth. So you could play one of them, and experience the class on both sides. In my own biased opinion, it seems like you would get burned out playing through each class story twice, and each class twice (a juggernaut will play *exactly* like a guardian, etc).

Having all your characters on one server is also useful for legacy options (for instance, you could level a sith pureblood sith warrior first, then have a sith jedi or smuggler, or maybe a miralaku bounty hunter, etc).

But I am digressing... I just thought I'd let you know that the classes are the same on both factions if you did not already know.

The guide has a lot of useful information if you want to go through with that, though. Your list does seem good, though, if you go through with the changes you are changing, or even if you don't.