View Single Post

Mutive
04.27.2012 , 05:06 AM | #8
It depends on the companions.

For instance, I've found the trooper companions fairly bland, other than maybe Aric and Vik. A lot of this, I think, is because they're all so "Rah, Rah, Republic" that there's no tension. With the exception of Vik, they all get along and yeah...it's kind of boring. Elara's got a bit of a sad past, but it's resolved pretty quickly and doesn't seem to trouble her all that much. It's nice at one level, but yeah...pretty bland.

OTOH, I loved pretty much all of agent's companions. They all interact a fair amount, their companion storylines intersect, and they most definitely do not get along. (In fact, they spend a fair amount of time spying on each other and betraying each other. I'm honestly kind of surprised that I haven't come back to the docking bay to find a giant crater where my ship used to be, and learn that all of my companions have scattered to the winds, other than Vector, who's standing in the middle of the crater with a confused look on his face.)

So it depends. Some classes have more interesting companions than others. Some companion storylines are more interesting than others.