View Single Post

Mirdthestrill
04.25.2012 , 10:24 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
So in your opinion, who do you think is the most pointless/overall worst companion in the game? I have not made more than one class to 50, but I have to saw I fail to see the point in Bowdaar for the Smuggler. His only real redeeming quality, is that he's a wookiee.

Seriously, he's, 1. Melodramatic: (I die! Go on without me!) 2. He was SWTOR's equivalent to a WWE wrestler (His fights with Drooga were staged) 3. He's no better at tanking than Corso, and no better at DPS than Akaavi. 4. He sits in the KITCHEN all day surrounded by ALCOHOL, pretty sure Wookiees are not supposed to drink... If I had the choice, I would have made him, 1. Less of a "wannabe noble savage" and 2. Made him act more independent, I mean, the guy was a slave until I saved his butt, once he was freed, don't you think that he might I dunno... Take advantage of that?

Sure, the guy's useful to have on the ship though... So no one steals it again while I am gone. Who is your least favorite companion? And how could they be made better?
Why do I need Vector?

Why?

His DPS stinks. He's an off-tank who uses light armor. He's a bugman. All he talks about is bugs. He refers to himself as "we". What's the point? Why not just replace him with a real killik? That would actually be more interesting...
I <3 alts!