View Single Post

swoopah
04.19.2012 , 08:29 AM | #268
So, i was hoping the patch today whould fix the sound issues, but clearly they did not. They are still there, and was there the entire duration of 1.2 PTR, what the hell are you waiting on bioware? You are aware that audio is a major thing in a game, especially one that is based on voice acting alot, right? When random sounds starts to screw up, and its always just a matter of time when you log on, i dont feel like logging on at all. Try and actually hire in a couple of competent programmers for a day to fix it for you if you are unable to do it inhouse. Cover all these bugs with pushing content to put the bugs in the shade of it, doesnt fool the consumers, maybe it works in the short time, but in the long run, it wont. Im looking forward for another patch within 24 hours that solves the audio, before i lose ALL faith in bioware.

And Yes, Tera got open beta this weekend, so maybe people will seek that out, for their gaming plessure this weekend, atleast the audio is working as intended there.