View Single Post

DocScarecrow
04.17.2012 , 09:13 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by APeckenpaugh View Post
I know that as an individual, it's easy to rationalize this line of thinking, but understand that we cannot make everyone happy.

If we made judgement calls for who to give respecs to, and a class did not receive a free respec after a change, we'd be accused of "neglecting" that class (just like in this thread!). If we made judgement calls for who to give respecs to, and a class did receive a free respec after a change, we'd be accused of admitting the spec got "gutted," to use your words. And why wouldn't players think that - we just handed them free tickets to go elsewhere, right?

The only fair, honest, and logical way to give free respecs is to base them on technical necessity.

Or, Commando skill points weren't refunded for the reasons I've already given and elaborated on.

Also, devs get standard-issue troll resistance when they join the biz, just FYI.
Wow... thanks for making my decision to unsub that much easier. To be honest, I think enough people are unsubbing already, no need to make snide comments towards the already frustrated player base such as this to kill the game any faster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUUWIgm5ssE
Working as intended....I lul'd
Alliance Rogue Squadron