View Single Post

Elyx
04.17.2012 , 08:27 PM | #51
For the most part, I think this thread is a bunch of whining that would put 8 yr olds to shame. I'm even OK with the troll comment. the guys was being rude, after all. I find it pretty hypocritical that it's OK for a forum poster to be rude, but a casual Troll comment is unacceptable. He really was being a troll.

I'm even OK with the changes....The only thing that really puzzles me is the reset. I could CARE LESS if my merc got the reset. But it is weird that the shadow/assassin got one, and the merc didn't. just weird. but the rest of the thread...

..yeah....whine some more plx. I can get behind the reset thing...if it wasn't so cheap to do it already. but it is confusing...I had to respec my shadow....into the same skills....that didn't change...
"I just hit 50 and finished my class storyline, but I still haven't been able to decide which AC to choose. Leveling solo as a warrior wasn't difficult, so I kept putting off the decision.
Anyone else having the same problem? "~ lagerhat - And who says warriors are broke?