View Single Post

Pytr
04.17.2012 , 08:21 PM | #1007
I've never logged into the forum to make a post. But I really had to speak up for players like me.
I'm a ALToholic.
I have 4 or more toons on 5 different servers...and on both sides of the fence too. I pre-ordered a collectors edition and have been playing since the pre-order opened. And guess what? I don't have a single toon over lvl 32...and not a single one is done with chapter 1. I don't play to lvl up.

Six months of paying for the game that I enjoy and someone else with 2weeks of ADHD gaming to get to lvl 50 gets a whole month free....but not me. Maybe I should just alter my habits so i can get the month free....but I'm hoping Bioware wasn't trying to force people into changing how they game in a negitive way.

I know people will chime in and say all sorts of crap in response to this. But come on Bioware....I REALLY hope you see that your rewarding people lvling....and not rewarding people who are here for the community aspect of the game.

I'll be honest...I don't know how to 'fix" this...maybe just give everyone whos lvl 50 OR been with game for 2months...maybe given them 2 weeks...or 1 week free. I understand the PR idea here...but it's the execution & details that I'm having a problem swallowing.

Call it a 6 month anniversary promotion...1 week for everyone whos been in-game longer then 2 weeks.

Anyway that's my $0.02