View Single Post

Noxcid
04.16.2012 , 09:39 AM | #72
im not going to say that SW:TOR is gonna fail or whatever but i dont think i personally will be playing for much longer... PVP keeps getting the shaft in this game and im really getting tired of it. PVE'ers since launch have gotten multiple ops and end game flashpoints. since launch pvp has punished hardcore pvp'rs who put in the time and got equipment/valor the hard way only to find fresh 50's with the same gear 2 weeks later. We have essentially lost illum after it was finally realized that it was seriously flawed (i thought there was beta testing going on) then nerfed it to being pointless.. and we gained a total of 1 WZ, which after playing 10 or so wz's i have yet to see pop.. we were promised 8 man ranked pvp, now even that has been put back to "coming soon" status. 1.2 was supposed to revitalize my interest in this game, but all it as done is show me how far short this game keeps coming when compared to my expectations. If its possible to come out with a fully voiced and cohesive story driven flashpoint/op/etc for endgame pve, how is it that hard to come out with a wz every month or so as well? i would imagine that ops/fps take a lot more effort than a map with objectives, or hell even deathmatch maps with no objectives... i am seriously considering unsub until 8 man AND cross server pvp... im gonna stop here before i spend all morning ranting.

(p.s. i find PVE boring after doing it once or twice on HM/NM since pve content in this game is laughably easy... switching to pve in the meantime is not really an option, id rather read a book or go outside.... yuck)
RAVENSGUARD