View Single Post

Forgon
04.14.2012 , 07:22 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
I think a lot of people will want them.

I personally want all the pets, but with so many of them being random drop, I'm really feeling the weight of discouragement Not to mention the fact that these weren't even noted in the patch notes makes me worry about how many other things we may be missing and don't even know about.
That is the fun though right? The devs had given us breadcrumbs to have the tresure hunt and now we learned there may be a lot more maps we have yet to discover!

Besides, the mix of pets is probably to create a tier of rarity and make it available. I am sure on some servers, farming the eggspot for its respawn (which is long) takes up time and to elleviate it, if you are not picky, you can get it froma FP (which still may need to be farmed to even get the drop let alone win it).

Anyhow, it excites me. You shouldn't feel discouraged! Stuff like this is what makes MMOs fun to explore!

Edit: There doesn't seem to be a known reptile pet. Perhaps we can get a baby varactyl? :3
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.