View Single Post

ResidentHero
04.13.2012 , 10:21 PM | #1
So yeah, I loaded into a hutball game in solo queue. Two guys had 12k HP. Another had 13k HP. Two more guys had 14k HP. It's already clear this is a loss, but I like to fight things out, I invite a challenge, and who knows, maybe the republic players on the other team are terribads. I play a healer, solo queuing can be rough, but I like a challenge. Getting abused by a well organized team for 10 minutes while they keep three DPS on me the entire game isn't my definition of fun, but it gives me a good chance to learn how to survive as a healing class under difficult circumstances. It's not like this is something I haven't done before, but it is a frustrating challenge to play a solo queue healer in a game like this. So after 10 minutes my team goes 0-6 in Hutball. I did all I could but good pre-mades are no match for a group of PuGs. I hope that for my effort I will at least get a little reward, but here is what I see at the end of the game.

http://www.freewebs.com/sliceman847/Warzone_nothing.png

0 valor, 0 commendations, 0 credits, and just to rub it in, 0 xp. I had the most healing in the warzone, and while I freely admit 197k healing isn't a great number to put up, I would like to be compensated for my efforts in at least a small way. Getting absolutely no reward is ridiculous. I knew I should have quit before the game ever began, that would have been the smart move, but I hate being that guy. But if this is how warzones are done in the future, I will have no choice but to quit games before they even start when I see a team with too many players having low HP.