View Single Post

Canadarox
04.13.2012 , 07:03 PM | #512
I am an older gamer ... 43 to be exact. I too, am one of those married with kids types that doesn't have an overabundance of time to throw at a game.

I have NO issues with Raiders acquiring gear that I cannot because of my time constraints. I do, however, have an issue with meters, of any kind, being used in any game to judge a persons worth to the Raid. If you don't want to take the time to make your community stronger by teaching "weaker" players the ins and outs, then simply stop asking in /general for a pug group to just fill spots.

I don't think I am entitled to anything in this game. Only through constant "tweaking" and playing am I going to get better and better. All I have ever asked from any group I have been in is to give me a chance to do my best and if it's not the case then so be it, I'll leave voluntarily, but at least give me the chance.

The game has only been out 4 months. No one could possibly have this game COMPLETELY figured out to the point you are on cruise control 100% of the time in any Operation.
Dammit ... I HAVE to stop buying no name brand batteries for my light saber !