View Single Post

Tipkaee
04.12.2012 , 12:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Musezy View Post
So I just logged in on my Combat Medic... and... NO FREE RESPEC? What the heck? My class got gutted and they didn't even bother to give me a respec? What the heck?

Some of my other characters that I logged in on, got their free respecs. So why not my Combat Medic?

I'M REALLY TICKED OFF ATM!!!

I hope BW has a good explanation for why Combat Medics didn't get a free respec!
Just clam down and read the patch notes
Quote:
Since our changes involve a number of skill changes for many classes, we are refunding all skill points to the affected Advanced Classes so players can adjust the distribution of their characters' skills as they see fit with the new changes in mind....
Now lets see what skills that are directly tied to talents got changed, im looking at this with the perspective of a 31/10 combat medic in 1.1.5 ...
Quote:
Commando
* Charged Bolts has been rebalanced. It now costs 2 Energy Cells, has a 2-second activation time, and deals approximately 10% less damage.
* Cure now costs 1 Energy Cell (down from 2)
Gunnery
* Muzzle Fluting no longer reduces Energy Cell costs. It now reduces the activation time of Charged Bolts and Grav Round by .5 seconds.
Combat Medic
* Field Training now increases critical chance by 1% per point.
* Field Triage now reduces the cost of Medical Probe by 1 (down from 2).
* Kolto Bomb now affects up to 4 targets (up from 3), improving reliability in group and Operation situations.
* Kolto Residue now increases all healing received by 3% (down from 5%).
* Psych Aid no longer reduces the cost of Field Aid. It now causes Field Aid to heal the target for a small amount.
* Supercharge Cells now restores 1 Energy Cell (down from 2) when used and increases all damage and healing dealt by 5% (down from 10%). The shield applied by Kolto Bomb now reduces damage taken by 5% (down from 10%).
* Trauma Probe now costs 2 Energy Cells to activate.
Ok your right, I have no idea what is wrong with BW these days. Do they honestly think our advancded classes was not affected by these changes? How dumb can they be.