View Single Post

DimmuJanKaarl
03.31.2012 , 03:44 PM | #48
I'm sure others have attempted to submit a bug or other report. I got what seems to be a "boiler plater" or copy-paste response of (cynically paraphrasing here) "sorry, we wouldn't want to spoil the fun so we can't tell you how to find datacrons or other hidden items". I immediately submitted a new bug report stating that i wasn't asking for hints but rather trying to point out there there is *something wrong*.

I really wish BW would either admit that the CSR's don't really read the help requests/bug reports, or start ordering the CSR's to read the damned bug reports! Seriously. I know I'm not the only one who has gotten cryptic, non-sensical responses that seem to indicate the person on the other end didn't actually read the bug report.

But I digress. Has anyone seen or heard of any type of response from BW on the broken codex?!
**Von-Gorgoroth Legacy** [[Jedi Covenant]] LIVING LEGEND ||MASTER CRAFTSMAN|| //Founder// ::
Dimmu'jan-kaarl 55 Sentinel Jezethra 55 Gunslinger Gel'amina 55 Sage Lytherila 55 Vanguard
Melitina 55 Sniper Karintha 55 Sorcerer ma 55 Powertech Lilithra 55 Juggernaut