Firstly, please check the Server Status Page to see if there is currently any downtime for the server you are attempting to connect to.
If there is no current server downtime please check the following to help resolve disconnection issues:
1. Restart the game and attempt to login again
2. Ensure that your network connection is stable. If you are using a wireless connection, try to see if using a wired connection improves the issue.
3. You may try power-cycling your router by turning its power off waiting 30 seconds and then turning it back on again.
4. You may need to remove and re-add an exception for SWTOR.exe and launcher.exe to your Firewall and Anti-Virus.
5. If you utilize a VPN for your connection, you would need to ensure that the game is allowed to communicate through the VPN. If you are using a proxy server, please ensure that it is configured correctly in Internet Explorer.
6. If you have any third party traffic management software running on your computer, you can try disabling it.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and Thank You for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
Oh mythat is hilarious. Nice failed auto response that doesnt even relate to the OP original post. LMFAO failures!!!!