View Single Post

Tirvaak
03.30.2012 , 01:29 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by VegaPhone View Post
The game has several times crashed while exiting the game.

Not sure why this happens, but having to rely on alt tabing, or ctrl-alt-delete without doing a hard reboot which could cause dmg to my actual hard drive, and important files, is unnecessary.

If there is an explanation, or possible solution to this problem it would be handy.

Before people suspect I'm incompetent, I know enough about my pc to not have these issues.

So its the client. Either the files are not good due to patching, or patches, ... or specific settings of the game are not specific enough to allow for a smooth operation. For example setting the game to administrator, which again, should be unnecessary. But, if that's the kind of thing that people have to do, then lay it on us.

Thnx
Hi Vegaphone,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this problem when trying to exit the game.

I'm just wondering if you have tried to run a repair through the launcher settings to see if it will fix any files that may be corrupt. To run this click on the cog wheel in the bottom left corner of the launcher and click repair.

While I am not certain that this will fix the problem I would like you to test it out to see if it gives any improvement.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support