View Single Post

hargrave
03.28.2012 , 06:48 PM | #48
Im not encouraging base trading hell that goes on now in ilum lol. I said that yes that would happen but if you had enough pvp bases on enough planets all the base trading in the world is meaningless.

So re state i do not condone base trading i said yes it would happen with other planet pvp bases. For the record base trading goes on now in ilum as it is and i dont agree with that either

Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDruidSS View Post
This is not the direction that BioWare needs to go. I can't believe your are encouraging base trading when you know that is exactly all your system would accomplish. People need reasons to want to fight to keep a base just as bad as they need reasons to take it in the first place. If all you do is trade bases then that is NOT fun. That is NOT PvP. That is PvE in a PvP zone. We don't need another Warhammer here. We need something more like DAoC or Aion. A game with a 3rd faction to balance sides and then give players a reason to not only take a base, but to defend it.
We have an entire team dedicated to adding content and features to player vs. player. We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team.James Ohlen Ilum is bieng reworked as it wasnt a fun or exciting experience