View Single Post

GrandAdmrlThrawn
03.25.2012 , 12:29 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MelodicSixNine View Post
My fav characters from books:
Corran Horn(love the guy! I'm nearly gay for him The most badas s Jedi ever), Talon Karrade, Booster Terrik and his red star destroyer, Master Sebatyne, Jancen Solo(in some books I hated him tho... especially the ones when he was a whiny little ****), Anakin Solo(he is the Anakin, which should be in movies!), Gilad Pellaeon(I prefer him over Thrawn. Maybe he wasn't as brilliant as his smurf counterpart, but he was really, really charming), Jaina Solo and Jagged Fel combo <3 and the list goes on and on, and on...

Annoying but still good characters:
Borsk Fey'lya - everytime he opened his mouth I wanted to jump into the book and kill him with my bare hands lol... he was annoying in a good way. Made me remember him.
Natasi Daala - imperial failure. She failed so many times and still remained important. I was kinda impressed by her.

My most hated character is Kyp - I really just wished Luke force chocked this little rotworm it was really a good quick fix in 3 or 4 books. Hate him and wished him death from the beginning

Srsly people go read books They are awesome!
I can't believe I forgot Corran Horn. I have failed in my fandom. He is tied with Wedge as my favorite pilots. Tycho Celchu wasn't too bad either. I'm a huge fan of Rogue Squadron all together.
Master Jedi
"Q: Which side of an Ewok has the most fur? A: The outside!" - Jacen Solo