View Single Post

Asphen
03.24.2012 , 04:03 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by subrosian View Post
SWTOR is not "clicker friendly". If you want to be remotely competitive, you're going to need to learn to keybind. For example, you might *think* that Guardians are light on keybinds, but then you get adrenals, buffs, non-GCD abilities (meaning you need to hit them between GCDs to maintain DPS) and a host of target-plus-hit abilities.

Suddenly you're going "oh, I need to use a mouse AND keyboard, and the mouse needs to be targeting / moving, and the keyboard needs to be bound".

Learn to keybind. Learn to use your keyboard. There is no class that works well for a clicker, and anyone telling you otherwise is doing you a disservice because you are simply not playing well as a clicker.

You will get a host of abilities by 50 on every class, and the few that are "low" on abilities still have too many situation-specific abilities, non-GCD CDs, and area-target abilities for a clicker to ever play seriously

Because you have a Tanksin, it makes you pro at nothing. Like zero display of talent. Also, if you read the dude's post, that's EXACTLY what he's trying to do.

Good for you OP. I wish I could mail you credits or somethin'