View Single Post

Hluka
03.22.2012 , 11:16 PM | #7
I have to say, the system that "The game that must not be named" used is complete garbage. All you got was an impersonal non enjoyable experience with random individuals. For the guy with the level 20 something operative that is yet to get any kind of groups. It's difficult, yes. But it can be done.

I have a level 43 Bounty Hunter, he's my first character and I've managed to get multiple groups together for Black Talon, Athiss, Mandalorian Raiders, Cademimu, Colicoid War Games, Red Reaper, Hammer Station. And, did I miss any? I'm not sure. Like I said, I'm new. And I'm only on a server with "Standard" population.

I've discovered you just have to individually whisper people around your level and be courteous and polite and you can usually get a group together quite fast actually. And I must say, I enjoy it more this way. It requires a little more work to get these groups together. But I've ended up adding someone to friends list almost every single time, at least one person out of the 3.

In closing, I really think the issue is just server population. Not enough saturation on the servers alone. And also the times you're trying to find groups.