View Single Post

GalnarDegana
03.19.2012 , 05:18 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Riiquiem View Post
Today I reached valor rank 60 and got my first BM pieces and it's only the ear and belt

Besides from crit which is essential for energy regeneration with DOT spec I came to the conclusion that GS is NOT very gear dependent. Well at least once you get centurion set that is very easy to collect, you just own everything.

At the moment I equipped full champion and BM ear/belt from the enforcer set.
Additional 5 energy just beats everything else. Still I used the crit/surge mods from other T2 sets.

As already mentioned I'm running dirty fighting atm with 2/8/31
Link here

I tried SS, Sab, DF/SAB hybrid and well everything possible but for now I don't feel like going into detail.
If someone wishes I will post them later on.
I feel that Dirty Fighting definitely has potential for the largest damage gains. I am surprised that you don't have Independent Anarchy full spent. I think I will try your build when my respec doesn't cost 100k lol. Right now, I am unfortunately stuck in my PvE spec, which is quite frustrating in PvP. Hunker Down isn't up as much in my PvE spec, since I don't take Lay Low, so I get torn to shreds with CC.
Gunslinger Guide | Complete Valor Points List | Official Gunslinger Representative Questions Page
Harbinger: Geldarion ('Slinger), Shadowlands: Geldaria (Sniper)
Owner of The Fanatical Swordsman, cohost for Casual Core Radio, PvP Writer and former cohost for Corellian Run Radio