View Single Post

GalnarDegana
03.19.2012 , 11:39 AM | #8
These are good points, and I meant to remove that bleeds stop taking objectives in PvP. It was still like that when I wrote that section (been working on and off on it for over a month).

Recently, my favorite spec is actually a Saboteur spec, simply because I have way more defensive options. I will definitely be updating this for 1.2.

Also, I did not take the Cunning talent because yes, 9% is a lot, but not as useful perhaps as other functionalities (which could be argued, I know). Would I use it in PvE? Absolutely. But for a more versatile spec, I decided against it.

That being said, I have recently been putting that talent in far more often into my builds. It really helps more when you have a lot of Cunning to begin with. Honestly, that spec is no longer my favorite Sharpshooter build, since it even has a point in Vital Shot time extension, which I only did because DoTs prevented caps.

I hope you can see my reasoning for what I did, but regardless, I will be updating the guide with my new favorite spec taking into account the changes in Patch 1.2.

Thank you for your responses, and for catching my PvP DoT typo!

Regards,
Geld