View Single Post

KalSpiro
12.15.2011 , 10:24 PM | #1
Alright. I have run Hammer Station twice now. The first run was with a Merc, two Snipers and an Assassin. The loot drop was: Hammer Station Bounty Hunter boots, Hammer Station Bounty Hunter chest, and two Hammer Station Bounty Hunter Pistols.

The second run was with a Sniper, an Operative, a PowerTech and a Juggernaught. The loot drop was: Hammer Station Bounty Hunter boots, Hammer Station Bounty Hunter chest, one Hammer Station Bounty Hunter pistol and a Hammer Station Operative rifle.

So the merc got everything he could possibly want in the first run. In the second run the Powertech got everything he could ever want. With left overs for the Op.

I know this is only two runs, but come on. Once should be impossible, twice is inconceivable (and that word does mean what I think it means.) So based on this, it really seems like there is something especially wrong with the drop rules for Hammer. I'm going to try it again, preferably without an Bounty Hunters, and see if I win everything, that should be the clincher.
Passion rules thought. Serenity is the path to understanding.
Ignorance rules power. Knowledge is the path to strength.
Weakness rules the masses. Control is the path to victory.
Through the Force my will is done. Through my will the Force prospers.