View Single Post

Iskareot
03.08.2012 , 09:21 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
It wasn't as bad as people made it out to be, at first? Ya ok I can go with it being bad. But over time when more and more content was introduced it became a nice playable game, not like it once was but it kept those who sill played happy. Those that left never gave it a chance, or did then left but never bothered to check up on all the updates and everything afterwards. But those that stayed, enjoyed it for what it is.
Yes all 500 people that left enjoyed it --

I tell ya you fan bois...

YES SOME OF US CAME BACK --

YES WE TRIED IT --

Do not assume we did not, what you should assume is that it was so bad people stayed away from the game that won "The worst MMO" for three years straight on MMOPORGs site.

What you should tell people is the President of the company said it was his worst mistake he made making that change.

What you should mention is that it was soooo bad they had to merge servers down to nothing because NOBODY WAS PLAYING IT.

What you should have said is that sadly when they changed the game and tried to make it a over the shoulder shooter it was a huge fail and at no time did anyone ask for it or want it.

What you should mention is that the game failed so bad that entire towns were left in ruins... people did leave in droves and that yes the game changed so much by making Jedi a CLICK ON LUKES HEAD thus making it a useless class and making the efforts made by many people worthless.

What you also forgot to mention -- THE FREAKING UI CHANGE ??? yeah.. that was not even hard.

It's funny because at no time was it (GOOD OR FINISHED)...... so please... do not make us post all the links from the people of SOE saying how they wished they had not done it.. don't.

On a side note: Jeff Freeman posted and said prior to him taking his own life sadly he WISHED HE NEVER MADE THE NGE OR HELPED WITH IT.

SO with that said, I think it is pretty safe to say the NGE was a trainwreck of a move.

OH HEY BUT IM SURE IT WILL BE AROUND FOR A WHILE...

Oh wait... They deleted the game... so yeah, I think that fact speaks for itself.
Iskareot Sith/Rokareot Jedi sqd "Iknowwhatpinkbootswere"...
Old Bria'n Jedi Knight gone Dark!
(13th) build! vet and counting down the days until live!
www.legionofthefallen.net