View Single Post

Tautha
03.08.2012 , 08:43 AM | #4
I don't see any point in posting my directX report - you have 3 from me already

As before, the screen freezes, a few seconds later it crashes to desktop showing a windows error window to submit a report (displayed in 8 bit colour 640x480 pixels, and then the signal to the monitor stops completely. The only way to continue is to force a reboot or the computer.

There is no consistency in the event happening. It happens in combat, it happens in cities, it happens in jungles, it happens in temples. It happens when grouped, it happens when solo. It happens at vendors, it happens changing zones, it happens standing still, it happens running.

Since I have to force a reboot every time this occurs (and it occurs a lot) my registry has errors. As I don't seem to be able to repair them, It will probably result in a system restore. At the moment, SWTOR acts more like a virus than entertainment. If I DO have to do a full restore, how dumb would I have to be to install a program that corrupted my operating system in the first place?

I really want to play this game, but like many others I am coming to the conclusion that it simply isn't worth the stress. You have given no indication that you are even looking for a solution, let alone some reassurance or an apology. For a company that has been around as long as you have, you don't seem to learned much about customer service.

WILL YOU PLEASE AT LEAST GIVE US SOME FEEDBACK?
Life isn't complicated - people complicate life!