, 07:59 AM
1. Name of the server where you encounter disconnects
EU - Luka Sena - he6045n01.swtor.com
2. Day and time of a 1-2 hour block where you disconnected on average more than once every 15 minutes. (remember to tell us timezone!) We’re looking these up in the logs, so the more specific you can be the better!
all day long, even at 3 am (CET)! if my ping fails 3 times in a row (thats 3s), my network connection (and therefore the client) have to be restarted.
3. Have you been receiving the disconnects continually? Are they during particular times of the day? Has it been consistent since launch? Do they tend to group up?
since fixing the "ability lag" it got much worse, up to the point of unplayable for me!
4. How reliably can you reproduce the disconnects? 100%? 75%?
0 % - not at all
5. Are you on a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, what brand and model of router are you using?
6. Do you share the network connection with others? If so, do they play SWTOR, and have they also experienced disconnects? Are their disconnects at the same time as yours?
my notebook serves as network monitor and there is a port forwarding for 8995 to my PC.
7. What version of Windows are you running? Are you running 32 or 64 bit?
8. Are you running any antivirus or firewall programs or any other network filtering program?
yes, yes and yes - and im using wireshark to know whats going on.
9. Would you be willing to be contacted by a BioWare developer and work through some debugging steps hands on with us (most likely via phone)? If so, what timezone are you in?