View Single Post

dtownpage
03.07.2012 , 07:56 AM | #28
1. Name of the server where you encounter disconnects
Before patch 1.1.5 the harbinger. After yesterdays patch it was happening on both The Harbinger and Jedi Covenant.

2. Day and time of a 1-2 hour block where you disconnected on average more than once every 15 minutes. (remember to tell us timezone!) We’re looking these up in the logs, so the more specific you can be the better!
The disconnect can happen at any time of the day. However i will say that after 8pm EST on the Harbinger it happens atleast 5 times until midnight when i log off to goto bed.

3. Have you been receiving the disconnects continually? Are they during particular times of the day? Has it been consistent since launch? Do they tend to group up?
Yes they have been continually. After 8pm EST on The Harbinger is really the worst. They do stack up at times you log back in just to get disconnected again. No this has not been the case since launch. This started after 1.1.0 patch.

4. How reliably can you reproduce the disconnects? 100%? 75%?
It happens every day i am on. I have actually gone to an east coast server Jedi Covenant because of the issue and i do not get disconnected at all. However last night after patch 1.1.5 i started to get d/c from there as well. Same symptoms.

5. Are you on a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, what brand and model of router are you using?
Wired connection. I will also give you this information. I play at my wifes house which has comcast (we live in ATLANTA, GA) and the disconnect always happens. When i play from my house I have AT&T Uverse and i get no disconnects. I have created a VPN from my wifes house (comcast) to my house (ATT UVERSE) and the disconnects no longer happen on the harbinger. Again until patch 1.1.5. Now the VPN does not seem to matter. I will be at my house this weekend testing directly connected.

6. Do you share the network connection with others? If so, do they play SWTOR, and have they also experienced disconnects? Are their disconnects at the same time as yours?
Yes my wife also plays SWTOR. Yes they disconnect at the same time as i do. also if i am on the harbinger and she is on jedi covenant she does not d/c when i do.

7. What version of Windows are you running? Are you running 32 or 64 bit?
Windows 7 64 bit both machines.

8. Are you running any antivirus or firewall programs or any other network filtering program?
Yes i am running sophos anti virus. Wife is running AVG

9. Would you be willing to be contacted by a BioWare developer and work through some debugging steps hands on with us (most likely via phone)? If so, what timezone are you in?

Absolutely will have no issues working with development to help resolve the issues. EST