View Single Post

Denskoo
03.04.2012 , 09:36 PM | #17
Submitting this again since it's a new thread and I just checked an am still having the same issue.

1. Name of the server where you encounter disconnects

Corellian Run, but it disconnects on any server I've tried.

2. Day and time of a 1-2 hour block where you disconnected on average more than once every 15 minutes. (remember to tell us timezone!) We’re looking these up in the logs, so the more specific you can be the better!

02/04/12 from 10:00pm - 10:30pm EST. I disconnected about 5 or 6 times during that 30 minute period.

3. Have you been receiving the disconnects continually? Are they during particular times of the day? Has it been consistent since launch? Do they tend to group up?

Continually and ever since launch (and even the last couple of beta access weekends). It's pretty consistent though sometimes I've been able to play for as long as 15 minutes without the error. Usually it's within a minute of getting in game if I can even get all the way in without getting the error.

4. How reliably can you reproduce the disconnects? 100%? 75%?

100%

5. Are you on a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, what brand and model of router are you using?

Either. I've tried both wired, wireless, and also bypassed the router entirely and plugged directly into the cable modem.

6. Do you share the network connection with others? If so, do they play SWTOR, and have they also experienced disconnects? Are their disconnects at the same time as yours?

Other computers, yes. I can play SWTOR fine on both a wired desktop and wireless laptop that are on the same network as the problem PC.

7. What version of Windows are you running? Are you running 32 or 64 bit?

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

8. Are you running any antivirus or firewall programs or any other network filtering program?

No

9. Would you be willing to be contacted by a BioWare developer and work through some debugging steps hands on with us (most likely via phone)? If so, what timezone are you in?

Sure, EST I primarily play in the evenings.