, 06:10 PM
1. Name of the server where you encounter disconnects
2. Day and time of a 1-2 hour block where you disconnected on average more than once every 15 minutes. (remember to tell us timezone!) We’re looking these up in the logs, so the more specific you can be the better!
Every few minutes and very frequently for about a day.
3. Have you been receiving the disconnects continually? Are they during particular times of the day? Has it been consistent since launch? Do they tend to group up?
4. How reliably can you reproduce the disconnects? 100%? 75%?
100% (although it seems to last 1 day, maybe 2 then stop for a week)
5. Are you on a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, what brand and model of router are you using?
wireless router (Belkin Model # F7D6301)
6. Do you share the network connection with others? If so, do they play SWTOR, and have they also experienced disconnects? Are their disconnects at the same time as yours?
Yes and no I only SWTOR from my laptop
7. What version of Windows are you running? Are you running 32 or 64 bit?
Windows 7 (64 bit)
8. Are you running any antivirus or firewall programs or any other network filtering program?
yes but set to not interfere with SWTOR
9. Would you be willing to be contacted by a BioWare developer and work through some debugging steps hands on with us (most likely via phone)? If so, what timezone are you in?
yes, Central Standard time zone