View Single Post

SilverandGold
03.03.2012 , 10:07 PM | #11
1. Name of the server where you encounter disconnects
Keller's Void

2. Day and time of a 1-2 hour block where you disconnected on average more than once every 15 minutes. (remember to tell us timezone!) We’re looking these up in the logs, so the more specific you can be the better!

tonight took the cake literally. I got into an ops around 7 cst was doing fine at first then started dcing then it got bad d/c every encounter. Got off vent to see if it helped it did for a few mins then after ops it started up again and got worse over time eventually around 930 cst it started happened every min or so and that was unacceptable and the game became unplayable

3. Have you been receiving the disconnects continually? Are they during particular times of the day? Has it been consistent since launch? Do they tend to group up?

They can vary sometimes i get two in a row and the game runs fine the rest of the day other times like tonight it was excessive, and other days i have no probs whatsoever. however it is worth noting i had opened up firewall ports after i d/ced during the initial weeks and that solved the prob and then 1.4 hit and afterwards the dcs were back.

4. How reliably can you reproduce the disconnects? 100%? 75%?
Not reliable happens at random at times no pattern that i can see.

5. Are you on a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, what brand and model of router are you using?
Wireless, was using a belkin router its connected to a comcast modem.

6. Do you share the network connection with others? If so, do they play SWTOR, and have they also experienced disconnects? Are their disconnects at the same time as yours?
Yes and no they don't play swtor

7. What version of Windows are you running? Are you running 32 or 64 bit?
Windows 7 64 bit. Again its worth noting one of the fixes was to using windows xp service pack 3 to solve the error code obviously it didn't work

8. Are you running any antivirus or firewall programs or any other network filtering program?
Windows firewall and Microsoft security essentials antivirus

9. Would you be willing to be contacted by a BioWare developer and work through some debugging steps hands on with us (most likely via phone)? If so, what timezone are you in? No thanks