Thread: Second Chances
View Single Post

ConspicuousTree
02.29.2012 , 04:56 PM | #9
Act I: Interlude 1: A Holo to his Lordship

>> To: os17_avartine@01k.h
>> Subject: A Request

My Lord,

I would like to request that I be permitted to inform his lordship in the Inquisition of Na'sira's progress on Korriban's behalf, for reasons of personal pride in her development. As her overseer, it falls to you to grant me this privilege should you wish.

For the Emperor!

Corsula

--

>> To: corsula_404@01k.h
>> Subject: Re: A Request

corsula,

permission granted.

for the emperor!

--

>> To: Lord Taeghen (address witheld)
>> Subject: Progress Report

My Lord,

It is my honour and privilege to inform you that the acolyte you sent to Korriban to complete her training has categorically succeeded and impressed her overseers in the process.

Na'sira Lybot is currently being correctly instated as an Imperial citizen and her archaic slave status revoked. She has been restricted to Korriban while this process is being completed and is advised to seek out a Master (or await one finding her) for the time being, as well as to continue her studies beyond what the Academy demands she learn.

For the Emperor!

Corsula

--

{ { The last message is actually one I sent in-game. The wording was different but I forgot to note it down. Ahem. @01k.h is an H-Mail suffix I use for characters based off Korriban. Feel free to use it if you fancy =p } }
The Hale Legacy - The Progenitor