View Single Post

Enochx
12.15.2011 , 04:04 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaxalon View Post
Lets disreguard the legalise shall we? I signed up at the last minute myself...like..3 days ago.
I did this, on the understanding i would be starting on the 15th, now, whether or not i get what i THINK i paid for, this is not a great way to inspire confidence in the new customer base...fed up with the monetary tactics of WOW.

So what..I should bring a damn lawyer along any time i pay for a new game?

I expect better.
Dude it has been and still is clear as day. The staggered release has been in effect since the day they opened up pre-orders back in July. this isn't new news. I was finally able to preorder at the end of sept. I got in yesterday. If you didn't preorder until 3 days ago why do you think you should get in 5 days early? It has been plastered all over this website "the sooner you preorder and redeem your code the more early access you will receive." it is and has been in plain english since the beginning. I just don't understand some of these posts. seriously.
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."