Considering how many people Wash has under his command (Minor characters for the win
), I decided to create a post specifically for those people. So far, all we've seen are the Shadows and Ghost Squad, but there will most likely be more. This should help keep track of them all.
The Operatives of the Shadow Dealer
[AI PROGRAM IMEUTOR ACTIVATED]
"Greetings. I am the personal AI of the Shadow Dealer, made to his likeness and to be his successor should he die. My name is Jarude. You are about to access top secret files concerning each of his operatives. This information is highly confidential, and you will be subject to a polygraph test as you leave. Have a nice day."
[ACCESSING FILE DATABANK #452065]
[SUBJECTS: THE SHADOW AGENTS]
[SUBJECTS SERVE AS EYES AND EARS OF SHADOW DEALER. TRAINED PERSONALLY BY [IDENTITY REDACTED], THEY ARE THE ULTIMATE SPIES AND ASSASSINS THE GALAXY HAS TO OFFER, SPECIALIZING IN INFILTRATION, SABOTAGE, STEALTH, AND PRECISION, THOUGH THEY ARE ABLE TO FIGHT EXPERTLY AND BETTER THAN MOST VETERANS ON BATTLEFIELDS AND WARZONES IF NEEDED. THE SHADOWS ARE A FAMILY, AND EACH MEMBER WOULD DIE BEFORE THEY BETRAY ONE ANOTHER AND [IDENTITY REDACTED]. EVERY MISSION WHERE THE SHADOWS WERE FORCED TOGETHER INTO COMBAT HAS ALWAYS RESULTED IN UNPARALLELED SUCCESS, AND EACH SHADOW POSSESSES A CERTAIN SPECIALIZATION]
Shadow One - Alex
- Shadow One, known as Alex, is the undisputed leader of all the other Shadow agents. He is the field leader in an operation that involves other Shadows, and is the first to be trained by [IDENTITY REDACTED]. Subject displays uncanny leadership, flirtatious attitude towards women, excessive joking, and deadly calm in combat.
Shadow Two - Tanim
- Shadow Two, known as Tanim, is the deadliest of the Shadows, surpassing even One in terms of combat skills. He possesses an affinity for bladed weapons and video footage of him almost always contains him using a knife to kill his targets. Subject serves as an XO to One. Whereas One is a joker, Two is always serious and is the most quiet.
Shadow Three - Sarah
- Shadow Three, known as Sarah, is the smartest and most adaptive of the Shadows, able to come up with brilliant plans and maneuvers on the spot and is the least likely to be shocked should a new development come up. Subject is in a relationship with Shadow One.
Shadow Four - Branden
- Shadow Four, known as Branden, is the top tech expert and most skilled hacker of the group. He possesses a calm similar to Shadow Two, and never panics in the midst of hacking or slicing, knowing the consequences could be fatal. Subject displays anti-social behavior to others except for the other Shadows and [IDENTITY REDACTED], but even then, he is quite distant.
Shadow Five - Item
- Shadow Five, known as Item, is the medic and doctor of the family. He has saved countless lives before becoming a Shadow, possessing a vast knowledge of medicine but has also taken many lives, earning him the nickname "The Surgeon of Death" from the other Shadows, much to his chagrin when he prefers to save lives. Subject likes to read books during leave, distancing himself from others, but not to the point of Shadow Four.
Shadow Six - Kamik - KIA
- Shadow Six, known as Kamik, possesses a rather.... unique is the best word to describe it, wit. He is the most persuasive of the Shadows, once even managing to convince an enemy to commit suicide. Subject enjoys taunting adversaries and watching them fumble and make mistakes. Killed in action by former Jedi Master Xatras during raid of Shadow Dealer's base on [LOCATION REDACTED].
Shadow Seven - James
-Shadow Seven, known as James, is the stealthiest of the Shadows. During every session of basic training, none of the opposing Shadow trainees were able to locate him and he was able to lay out deadly ambushes and utilized guerilla tactics. Subject heavily favors a sniper rifle (Though, like every other Shadow, is proficient with other weapons at all) and enjoys planning and initiating ambushes. Seven is also Four's closest friend, and is the one Four is most likely to trust in times of need.
Shadow Eight - Anna
- Shadow Eight, known as Anna, is the most diplomatic of the Shadows, and prefers to settle problems without her having to use her weapons. Subject is highly persuasive (Though not on the same level of persuasion as Shadow Six), and, like Shadow Two, possesses an affinity for bladed weapons (Though Two is more lethal). She is currently in a relationship with Shadow Ten.
[ERROR. ERROR. FILES INCOMPLETE. MOVING TO DATABANK #6367489]
[SUBJECTS: GHOST SQUAD]
[SUBJECTS PART OF ELITE FOUR MAN SQUADS DEALER COMMANDS TO BE HIS MUSCLE. WHEREAS THE SHADOWS SERVE AS CLOAKS AND DAGGERS, SQUADS LIKE GHOST SQUAD SERVE AS THE BRUTE FORCE. HIGHLY TRAINED VETERANS, GHOST SQUAD IS AMONG THE TOP, CARRYING OUT HIS ORDERS WITH EXTREME SPEED AND PRECISION THE BEST SHOULD BE EXPECTED OF]
Ghost One - Rasik
- Ghost One, the squad leader, is a tough, no-nonsense soldier. Formerly the second-in-command of an elite squad of commandos within the Empire, he left the Imperial military after a mission on [LOCATION REDACTED, MISSION CLASSIFIED AS TOP SECRET] opened his eyes, disgusted by the Empire's actions and racism towards aliens. Rasik is one of the first operatives recruited by the Shadow Dealer, and after time, has come to call the squad his family.
Ghost Two - Kenig
- Ghost Two, the second-in-command, is the tech and close-quarters combat specialist of the squad. He is known to favor the combat knife and possesses a warm, friendly personality in contrast to Rasik's gruff outlook. Kenig also possesses a crush on Ghost Three, but has yet to act on those feelings.
OOC: Will continue when I have time.