View Single Post

_Kayko_
02.16.2012 , 10:35 PM | #116
It may be a small thing, but I think that Nadia should have been relocated to my room on the ship when we got married.

What I would really love to see with companions is to go back to their worlds and have a decent length questline all about them. When you choose an option, your choosing as if your companion was your character.

The quests would involve whatever the particular companions story arc is and having something to do with whatever gifts they love/favorite

(for example with Nadia - To go to different high level areas and recover her home worlds cultural artifacts. The cut scenes would be big into her home worlds past and her family past. Depending where you are in the relationship, some scenes could be about your future together be it friends or married.)

Maybe I just haven't payed close enough attention, but I would really like to find out more about past of my companions and where they all really came from. you get snipits here and there, but them saying something to you on your ship is boring and easily forgettable. Now going off and doing a quest that tells you even a little about the companions past/family/home world just sticks in my memory and really has that feeling of knowing who they are.